The history of the Greenhouse goes back approximately 100 years. In the early 1900’s it began as a six room apartment house.
In 1932 during prohibition it was known as a speakeasy. In the late 30’s and early 40’s it became a tavern serving patrons on occasion such as the notorious Dillinger and friends.
From the 1950’s to present day it has been the most popular summer spot in town with the attraction of a beer garden facing the ocean. Even though we’ve given the building a facelift, the personality of the original house still remains.
Serving lunch daily on the outside deck and dinners nightly in the ocean view dining room.