Frank Talk with King Arthur WIBG Radio 1-27-18. PART ONE
- Thong Boy Chris Christie leaves office but not before doing more bad stuff
- 2% state cap to end
- Feb 13 public hearing in Atlantic City on 55M deferred health benefits made by former Mayor Guardian; Trying to tax us out of AC
- Changes Ocean Resorts must make and why Revel failed
- Indictable offenses made by Guardian, Chisea and Cunningham
- Don Guardian sold us down the river to get huge job
- 3rd Ward Atlantic City Councilman Shabazz, where are you?
- Housing Authority spend over $300K on housing for displaced by fire 292 residents of Jeffries Towers
- How Long can we live in AC?
- Emergency services cut in AC
- NJ-DCA should be charged
Frank Talk with King Arthur WIBG Radio 1-27-18. PART TWO
- Atlantic City Serious Crime Issues
- Stockton Students in danger
- We don’t need to reinvent Atlantic City
- Chisea who pays the firm? Breakdown of 4M billed
- No one elected is in charge in Atlantic City any more
- Russian history reflective of AC now
- Upcoming Press Conference at Irish Pub “Why is NJ-DCA trying to shut down the Irish Pub?”
- Michael Einwechter of Ventnor. Puerto Rico Relief Concert. Will justice be served?
- Mayor Gilliam of Atlantic City and the $10,000 check scandal. Props to Kevin Hall & Henry Hank Green.
- Student safety at Stockton Carnegie Center. Tennessee Ave Crime and Drug Abuse Services.
- 167 registered sex offenders in Atlantic City as of Jan 27, 2018
- Seth Grossman running for Congress or Mayor?