NJ Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno has officially launched her run for governor. Guadagno has been the state’s first Lieutenant Governor and concurrently serves as Secretary of State.
For the past seven years, Kim Guadagno has spent substantial time in boosting economic growth through-out the state of New Jersey.
This particular skill is something Atlantic City…and Atlantic County could use more of.
This military mom from Monmouth County often travels the Garden State welcoming new business.
Meeting with those considering a move to NJ. is also a top priority. Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno also has the difficult task of keeping business…. from leaving New Jersey.
What You Need to Know about NJ Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno:
- NJ’s 1st Lt. Governor
- 33rd Secretary of State
- Started as Federal Prosecutor (Organized crime strike force in Brooklyn)
- Assistant United States Attorney in Newark
- Married w/ 3 sons. Proud military mom
- Known for personal touch
- Well-liked by business leaders
- Gives out cell phone number
- Provides direct line to State House
- Among most recognized candidates
- Already has support from NJ lawmakers & party leaders
- Served as a top elected official in NJ
- Supports Woman’s right to choose. Wants to see fewer women choose that option.