Jesse Kurtz is the newly elected council person for the 6th ward of Atlantic City. He hit the road on Saturday, April 2 for a series of town hall meetings. One such get-together was at The Berkeley Condominiums on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. Over 30 joined Jesse for an intimate and open discussion about the issues facing Atlantic City today. Q & A followed.
Some topics covered:
- His successful campaigns against paid health care and cars for council members.
- Soon to be presented ‘Transparency’ plan
- The MUA
- The take-over bill
- Atlantic City’s fiscal dilemma
- The good & bad of current proposed solutions
- Jesse’s opinion on what could work best for Atlantic City