Damn, we love that Atlantic City Boardwalk pier in front of Caesars. Shops, dining & spirits. Even a freekin’ Apple store. But man, we hate that name; Playground.
Central location, four levels of awesomeness overlooking the beach, Boardwalk and ocean. But geez, can we finally get someone to properly operate that hidden jewel? Here’s our plan to make it GREAT.
- Change that lame name: Playground. (Trust us. Do it)
- Lease holder, Bart Blatstein, must kiss & make up with Caesars’ Ortzman. (no tongue)
- Caesars realizes successful pier…will pull pier visitors into Caesars gaming areas. Duh.
- Take advantage of massive billboards on both sides of the pier. Tell people what’s inside. wtf.
- Create MUST SEE attraction on scenic outer-tip of pier. It’s THE best place for executing indoor / outdoor casual food, drink & entertainment destination. It will act as an anchor / magnet, pulling people thru the pier. Duh again.