LISTEN > He fights hard against North Jersey Casinos than NJ Assemblyman; Chris Brown. That’s why we had him as a guest on ACprimetime Radio.
Didya know? Brown served two military tours and is now a successful Atlantic City attorney. Super-passionate about keeping casino gaming out of North Jersey.
We talk about:
- Atlantic City Casinos. Our love/hate relationship with: Borgata
- Crazy tax assessments & tax appeals
- The REAL financial value of Borgata. (it’s $1.8 Billion….NOT $850 million.)
- In an over-saturated market, the NJ sees no net gain by expanding gaming
- Protecting jobs in Atlantic City & Atlantic County
- The pros & cons of North Jersey casinos
- National & local security. Lone-wolf terrorism
- The 9-11 Memorial on the Atlantic City Boardwalk
- His new found love of pod-casting
What you’re saying is in this over-saturated market, the answer is to add casinos to the market?” Assemblyman Chris Brown.