Are you ready to raise your voice and affect change on the issues that matter to you? Join All In Together for a Gretchen Carlson Leadership Initiative Community Workshop.
Sept 8. Stockton University, 10 South Albany Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ.
This educational program aims to bring women’s civic leadership training to thousands of women across the country, with a special focus on empowering women who care deeply about issues related to gender-based violence and harassment. During this program, you’ll gain:
- A better understanding of how government works.
- Tools, resources, and tactics to raise your voice and influence political change.
- Motivation to take action on the issues you care about most.
- Insight from local leaders on policy solutions to address gender-based violence and harassment.
…all in a safe space with other women who also care deeply about ending gender-based violence and harassment.
- Gretchen Carlson – Author & Advocate
- Maureen Kern – Vice Chair, Atlantic County Board of Freeholders
- Tamu Lane – Director of Social Justice Programming, The Atlantic County Women’s Center
- Lauren Leader – Co-Founder & CEO, All In Together
- Jyoti Venketraman – Capacity Building Manager, New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- More speakers to be announced.
Breakfast will be provided, and free child care will be available. Please note that space is limited, and registration is required to attend.
A special thanks to our community partners:
- Adelaide’s Place
- The Atlantic County Women’s Center
- The New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- The New Jersey Coalition to End Domestic Violence
- Stockton University